You can make BoroCash payments right from the app.
Your BoroCash payments will be automatically pulled from your bank account on your payment date on the app (it may take 1-2 business days to see the payment pulled from your bank account). You can choose to have automatic payments taken either monthly or twice a month.
BoroCash customers can also make manual payments directly through the app. Go to the BoroCash tab in the app and click on the “Make Payment” button.
There are three options for making a payment:
- “Next payment” - This option will allow you to make your next payment manually. There are no fees or penalties for making your next payment early.
- “Pay off loan” - This option will allow you to pay off your entire outstanding balance. There are no fees or penalties for paying off your loan early.
- “Custom amount” - This option will let you choose the amount you would like to pay. When choosing a custom payment amount, keep in mind:
- The minimum amount allowed is $15.00
- If you make a payment less than what you’ll owe on the next automatic payment, you’ll still owe the difference on your due date. For example, if you owe $50 on the 1st of every month and you make a custom payment of $20, you’ll still owe the other $30 on the 1st. Not paying that $30 on-time will result in late status and any applicable late fees.
Once you’ve chosen your payment option, make sure that the payment method displayed is the account you’d like to use to make the payment. Review the details of the payment and click “Make Payment.”
Can I pay by phone?
Our automated phone payment system allows you to pay with a debit card. Make sure you have your Order ID and debit card information ready:
- To find your Order ID, log into the app and look at your most recent order. BoroCash Order IDs will have a "1" in front. (BD) the website and look at your most recent order. BoroDrive Order IDs will have a "2" in front.
Call into our automated system at (800) 840-6604 then choose option 4. Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
- Do not hang up before you hear that your payment was scheduled successfully. Your payment will not go through.
Keep in mind that:
- Pay by phone transactions will charge $3.95 on top of your payment amount as a convenience fee.
- Pay by phone payments can take up to 3-5 business days to settle.
You can only pay either the amount due (including late fees if you have any) or a payoff payment. Custom amounts are not allowed.